- Chuck Palahniuk told us how to eat cheese in France
- Author Ann Hood gave me editing tips
- Author Anita Shreve continued the fight against writer's block
- I failed to hear about the Boston water pipe breaking and drank parasite water all weekend - and survived
- I met a ton of interesting people
- Am definitely going again next year and you should too.
Friday, May 14, 2010
I am a bad blogger. I intended to make my update on Grub Street's Muse and the Marketplace conference mere hours after it ended. However, I was so inspired by all the wonderful writers, editors and agents I met over the weekend, I got to work on my novel and abandoned my poor blog. So now, two weeks later, I will provide you with a very brief and bulleted summary: